Friday, March 8, 2013

Shopping in Edae and Sincheon

Shopping in Edae and Sincheon.. Just a Few things I picked up

"Funny Bear Mask" from ArtBox in Sincheon. It was about 2,000 won.
"Funny Bear Mask" from ArtBox
A top and purse I bought a shops near Ewha both were only 10,000 won each.

A Mug bought from Daiso, a small some sort of drug store with home necessities and stuff. Was 1,000 won for this mug.
"Hope You have a most happy...Tiger?"
A Watch also bought in the area by Ewha and it was 8,000 won.

This backpack was from a store chain I am not sure of the name by I  know there are a bunch all over Seoul from what I've noticed. However this backpack which also has a sleeve on the inside for a laptop was only 10,000 won.

More things from near Ewha the bunny sweater I think was only 15,000 won and the white was 15,000 as well and the socks each were 1,000 won.


No comments:

Post a Comment