Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Food in Sincheon

Dining in Sincheon

First stop was lunch in Sincheon this place was near Artbox. For me I had a Tofu stew or soondubu with ham and cheese but it was more like vienna sausage rather then ham that I usually think of when I get ham but that is how it pretty much is everywhere in Korea. My friend had Bulgogi and veggies in that bowl more like your own personal shabu shabu was what it really was. Also side note hear there was only two of us so we were seat on this table that faced a wall..felt like time out or something but food was good and pretty cheep too so that was the main thing.
Shabu Shabu and Soondubu
The next stop of the day was Hans Deli which is a chain here in Korea they have lots of pastas and noodle type dishes. I had a baked Spaghetti which was pretty cheep but only in Korea can you have pasta and kimchi radishes I thought that was one of a kind.


Baked Spaghetti





No comments:

Post a Comment